Here at The Saratoga Social, we love meeting people, and we love introducing people. With our new 5 Questions Series we are going to introduce you to some of your fellow Saratogians and have them answer just a few short questions so you can see what makes them tick. First up is our friend Catherine Hover, owner of Saratoga Paint and Sip Studio.
1. What is your favorite local restaurant (and what do you always order)? Henry Street Taproom, I always get the fish and chips.
2. Favorite local Saratoga event? The Henry Street Harvest Festival!
3. What is one thing you have always wanted to do in Saratoga but still have not done? Go see a show at SPAC, I never have off for the awesome shows (ed. note: Catherine we can't believe you have never seen a show at SPAC, we will take you to one this summer we promise)
4. Your perfect weekend would always include…? A perfect weekend would include bartending at Saratoga Paint and Sip Studio! I love to meet new people and show people a good time, so it's the perfect opportunity to do what I really enjoy.
5. If you were a cocktail you would be? If I was a drink, I'd be a beer, not a cocktail. I like to keep it simple.