For today's Travers Day Style Guide, we asked our friends at Cinch for their picks for the gentlemen.. to shop these looks, pop into their store at 517 Broadway!
1. Looking to snaz it up? Add a pair of classic oxfords and socks with a funky twist! Oxfords – J.Shoes
2. Don’t forget the sport jacket! A must if you’re sitting in Box Seats! Seersucker Sport Jacket – Ben Sherman
3. Keeping it classy casual? Add a punch of color with these red suede boat shoes, a collaboration between designer Ronnie Fieg and Sebago
4. Chinos in a variety of colors (including navy, grey, and khaki), will pair perfectly with a classic button down. Chinos – Original Penguin
5. Pull it all together with a great time piece, and you’re ready for the Travers! Watch – Domeni Co.
6. A classic button down in a solid color keeps the look clean and classy! A must if you’re going to be in the Paddock Saddling Area, Winner’s Circle, Box Seats, Turf Terrace, or the Clubhouse! Button down with French Cuffs – Pure