With all this gorgeous early summer weather, you better have a pair of sunglasses at the ready. This season, round is all the rage, with tons of iterations available. Below, we do the round-eye round- up, to get you weekend ready! (Say that 3 times fast...)
1. The Sideral 1 Round $430, by Dior. Round with a cat-eye-esque frame, these pink stunners are the haute choice for a hot summer.
2. Leonard II, $290, by Illesteva. Tortoise is always in fashion, but the mirrored lens makes these classics modern. Blue tinted lenses are especially cool right now. (Bonus! You can buy Illesteva locally at Encounter Boutique.)
3. Round Folding, $225, by Ray Ban. Ray Ban is number one for durability and quality for the price, in our book. These classic round metal frames are simple and come in a variety of lenses.
4. Milan II, $300, by Illesteva. We are really just loving this brand right now. This great retro look feels like it came right from the French Riviera in the 50's. The metal bar is huge this season.
5. Tove, $45, by Blue Planet. Not only do these shades not break the bank, they also give back to a child in need. Much like the TOMS model, Blue Planet gives a pair of eyeglasses to a child in need for every pair sold. They're also eco-friendly, so what's not to love? (Sold locally at Silverwood end of June.)