Keep reading for our top 5 September in Saratoga stops...
1. Yes, we know that you just tried on your jeans for the first time since May and had a meltdown, but the Saratoga Food & Wine Festival simply can't be missed. I mean.. "Over the course of the weekend, patrons will indulge in a variety of premier wines, spirits and exhibitors from across the country, while enjoying mouthwatering cuisine from some of the finest restaurants in the Capital Region and New York City. It’s time to get up close and personal with expert chefs, wine connoisseurs, and luxury automobile experts for a great cause!".
2. It's like HGTV come to life. Tour 20 exceptional homes on the 2016 Showcase of Homes and....
"Find ideas and inspiration during this self-guided tour of 20 newly constructed homes in Saratoga County from our region’s award-winning builders. Each home features the newest construction techniques, latest products, high-quality furnishings and fixtures from some of the area's top designers and suppliers." Over three weekends, starting September 17-18.
3. The perfect cure for your racing withdrawal! Join the National Museum of Racing for a unique and fun way to experience the race course in the off season, with a scavenger hunt and family friendly activities & games at the Hunt for Horses & History, September 24th at the track, click here for more info!
4. Nothing like a casual Sunday down on Henry Street, with food, games and music, all to benefit the Gateway House of Peace. Sunday, September 18th from 12-4pm.
5. We're not saying totally give up... just maybe push that cleanse right back into October, because September means Feast of the Fields, another scrumptious culinary event on Thursday, September 15th to benefit Saratoga PLAN: "Guests’ senses will be roused with the taste, smell, and sight of exquisite culinary samplings prepared by premiere local chefs using fresh meats, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and herbs from the region’s top farms."