We right on the eve of a big holiday weekend and whether you're traveling or have friends and family coming to you, mixing up a new cocktail or two is always (VERY) appreciated . Today's drink will at the bare minimum get the conversation going & set the scene for some holiday cheer, just make sure if there are any little ones running around they know this is GROWN UP JELLO. VERY, very grown up. CHEERS!!
You'll need: Plastic cups, mini muffin tins or silicon ice cube trays. You could also use a loaf pan and slice the jello into squares.
- 1 cup Champagne or sparkling wine
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- Sprinkles / Sugar
1. Lightly spray molds with cooking spray.
2. In a saucepan, combine the ginger ale with 1/4 cup of the Champagne. Add the gelatin and let sit for a few minutes (this softens the gelatin).
3. Warm the liquid over medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not let mixture boil — you just want to dissolve the gelatin.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining Champagne and vodka.
5. Pour into molds, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours (or overnight).
6. When ready to serve, remove from molds and dip in your decorative sprinkles or sugar. Serve with festive toothpicks.
So lots of us this week are headed into the school break/President's Day and if you're staying put in Saratoga with kids, well...
Two great services from Complexions Spa that your lady is sure to love..
It was the night before Christmas & you're dying to drift off to sleep with thoughts of sugar plums dancing in your head.. but your guests won't. stop. talking.
This is the perfect nod to the classics with a fun twist for the holidays, but definitely a little more
Learn about this uniquely delicious treat by heading over to the gift guide by clicking
We right on the eve of a big holiday weekend and whether you're traveling or have friends and family coming to you, mixing up a new cocktail or two is always
“We plant trees. Trees of education. They grow broader and stronger with each generation.”
The best part of the holiday season in Saratoga has got to be hearing about all the acts of kindness & generosity they inspire, like this one from our friend Jason Thomas
Online event registration is open for the Annual First Night Saratoga 5K, keep reading for all the race details & to sign up!
Scroll over the images below for information & click to shop or for our entire holiday gift guide, click right here!