It may be raining out today, but check the forecast folks... we've got sixties and seventies in the very near future. We were all mad for plaid last fall, so where do we go once the weather turns warmer? Gingham, of course! This classic pattern is perfect for spring and flows seamlessly into summer. Play it right, and it can even work year round. Look out below for a few of our faves for 2016...
1. These classic linen pants are so Palm Beach prep... spring break, anyone?
2. The cut of this adorable A.P.C. blouse says "Bohemian" while the pattern says "classic", making it perfect for play dates or date night.
3. Grace Kelly called... she loves your Eliza J. dress.
4. We wanted J. Crew's gingham flats in a bad way, but they sold out almost immediately! We are happy to have found these black and white cuties instead!
5. And speaking of J. Crew... basically if you want gingham this spring, they should be your first stop. They have SO many styles and color choices in gingham for women, men, and kids. This shirt will be a basic you'll love for years and it comes in FIVE different colors!